FINESMITH and CSTAR!

Thursday, January 5, 2012
Hello dears! I hope everythign had a great holiday! I am finalyl gettign caught up with all of the bloggies that have been eating at me and today I am offering you something my dear genius friend, Yula Finesmith, gave me and that is the national jewelry for Miss Germany and one of my many sisters-Falbala Fairey!



Paired here with the Party Linn skin from The Dressing Room, the sparkle of this set cannot be explained with mere words! You can see the exact detail and care in every facet of each gem and the deep rich blue that speaks for itself!

There are earrings, the collar, the hairbun comb abd headpiece but not only that-There are corset decorations too (not shown) So the answer is clear--Get thee down to Finesmith and snatch this set up soon else I may have to go buy them all myself!

FINESMITH


Also, the great skin artists over at CStar gave me this delicious and artfully done skin called "cStar LouLou Skin" shown here in Fair



but there is a whole range of tones from Bronze, Coco, Honey, Iridescent, Light, Mocha, Natural, Pale, Tanned and even Tanzanite! Well here is a sneak peek!



So I hope to see you down at CStar soon! With all these choices, I think there is something for everyone and then some lol
Labels: