Violator-Bittersweet Night!

Wednesday, December 7, 2011
OMG Hello loves, has it been ages or what? MVW has us all jumping and yours truly has been swamped with all sorts of bloggy goodness, I can only hope that the designers will forgive me and understand that, due to MVW, timing may be awful but I will get your items blogged and talked about!

Now then, today i am starting off with my dear friend Soraya Vaher's latest offering "It's a Bittersweet Night" in Black with jewelery too! Here take a look but hold all drooling!



But as dear Minx Glaz whispered to me "The jewelry is also available as single pieces" so if you dont need the gown (GASP) you can still show your VIOLATOR with the gorgeous pieces shown here!



See? How gorgeous is that? The wonderful eyedrape, the striking earrings and stunning necklace are just waiting to be picked up and shown off! So get up, get out and go...to VIOLATOR! You have nothing to lose but your inhibitions!
Labels: