Vanguard Love!

Thursday, December 29, 2011
Hello there! Soon 2011 will be over and as we head into new ideas, new lovers and friends, lets look at some new fashion! I had the pleasure today of meeting the genius behind Vanguard, Rollyn Humphrey, and what a delightful lovely girl! She passed me the gift that I forgot to pick up and even thanked me for my support of Vanguard! Thank me?? Thank you Rollyn for creating the edgy pieces we will enjoy for many new years to come! Now on with some delicious pieces I had to pick up!

Here is VANGUARD BLACKROSE





Is it not lovely? The short length, the criss-crossing lace cutouts and that gorgeous ruffled neck! Ohh it is so perfect for being naughty and nice at any formal event! I had to get this peeled off me LOL So get to VANGUARD today!

Style:
Outfit- Vanguard Black Rose
Hat- Lode Ash Daisy
Eyebrows- MIAMAI Chod Collection
Jewels- MOOD Bravo Diamond Cuffs
Labels: